Nokia Software Updater for Windows 7
Finally Nokia beta labs have released NSU that supports Latest Microsoft’s OS ie Windows7 with improved USB connectivity. This release also includes “What’s New” release notes for the software (only available for some products/languages) to conveniently highlight the improvements and new features for your device.
Compatibility and system requirements
- Windows XP or Windows Vista (64-bit, Home and Professional) or Windows 7. Other OS (including Mac and Linux running Windows emulators) may work, but are untested.
- Administration rights on the PC while installing
- High-speed internet connection
- Compatible Nokia device with SIM card (and charger if necessary – the update will not start if there is insufficient charge in the battery)
- Compatible Nokia USB connection cable. Use the USB cable that came in the sales package with your Nokia device. If you don’t have a cable, you can find a list of the cables that are compatible with your device model in the Nokia website support Accessories section. Note: If prompted, use PC Suite, Normal or Nokia mode.
- Compatible USB port on your PC. Note: Please connect your USB cable directly to the PC, do not use a USB Hub.
Download : here