Nokia N8 Unboxing and Little Initial Impressions
Look who just got lucky. Yeh that’s me. I got this retail version of N8 from the wonderful people of Bloggers Mind. And i got an Orange version of N8. Wow! This one came in a slim box. And without wasting time check out the video!
Check out our Video
Nokia N8 Box contents:
- Nokia N8 mobile computer
- Nokia Battery BL-4D
- Nokia Connectivity Cable CA-179
- Nokia Stereo Headset WH-701
- Nokia Compact Travel Charger AC-15
- Nokia Adapter Cable for HDMI CA-156
- Nokia Adapter Cable for USB OTG CA-157
- Quick start guide
On First time boot up you’ll be asked asked to setup your Ovi account to get all Ovi Services working right. Then u get the Sync option. Then setup date, time usual setup that you find in S60 phones. And done! U get 3 Home Screens with widgets and stuffs. Totally Customizable.
- The First thing you would want to explore in N8 is the Camera. And trust me it doesn’t fail to impress you at all. Camera is Friggin AWESOME!
- It sure feels richer than Symbian^1. Less fussy. Works the way it should.
- Responsive. The whole phone is responsive with a nice tactile feedback.
- Conversational Messaging and Music Player with album art – Me was dying to have this one. And it is finally there in N8.
- The Web Browser Sucked as always. Kinda Convinced only because it has Pinch to Zoom option. Waiting for the new browser.
- Virtual keyboard not impressive at all. No Portrait Qwerty. Though am pretty used to T9, portrait Qwerty is a must. This place needs a lotta work to be done.
PS : Don’t wanna spoil my review by spilling out everything here. Keep tuned to Nokiasaga.com for more.