[Major] Nokia Lumia 800 phone software update now available!
Just a quick heads up – Nokia Lumia 800 has got the much awaited software love from Nokia/MS. You might find this message once you connect your 800 to PC and via Zune. “NOKIA Update for Windows Phone.”
- Battery drain issue has been fixed
- Lack of audio Bass when listening through headsets has been addressed
- Auto-white balance issue with the camera has been fixed
- Hardware buttons backlights are now always illuminated at all available screen brightness levels
- Diagnostics app has been updated to prevent users from receiving misleading technical readouts about their device
Updating is simple. Get Zune if you don’t have, connect to PC/MAC, let the Zune find your phone and go through the update procedure as it reads on screen. Post update the OS version should read 7.10.8107.79, and Firmware revision number 1600.2487.8107.12070.
PS : Am updating my phone as am writing this post. Step 7 in progress.. Excited!
Share and Enjoy
- Comments (1)
Fatal error: Cannot assign by reference to overloaded object in /home/arun8gb/nokiasaga.com/wp-content/themes/mystique/atom-core.php on line 4232