Nimbuzz 3.0 out now for Nokia Symbian phones
The new version was specially optimized for Nokia’s N8, E7, C6 and C7 which run on Symbian^3.
New features in this version:
- Customizable tabs: select which tabs you want to see and the display order.
- Facebook Connect: removes the 400 contacts limit and connectivity issues.
- Recent calls tab: see all your received, missed and outgoing calls.
- My info tab: gives you quick access to your profile, NimbuzzOut credits, accounts, suggested friends and friend invites.
- NimbuzzOut call rates are displayed in real time below the number before placing the call.
- 3 options to view the Contact List.
- 2 new chat styles: with avatars and without.
- Sort contacts by status.
The new version comes also with neat User Interface improvements like
- 2 new tabs, one to see your call history which includes Nimbuzz to Nimbuzz calls but also NimbuzzOut calls.
- The other new tab is the My info and this one gives you an overview of the most important functions of your account.
And also Nimbuzz is giving away a NimbuzzOut calling card offering 15% bonus credit. To claim it go to http://www.nimbuzzout.com and once logged-in, use this code NIMBUZZ15 when you purchase NimbuzzOut credit (the promo code is valid until end of November 2010).
More features :
Instead of having all the tabs on top of the screen you have access to a customizable list of tabs that you can sort as you want or hide the less important tabs.
Another feature we added is to sort contact list by status. This is the default setting and if you choose to use it then you will see the Available contacts, then the Away ones and at the end the Busy contacts.
If you want to share pictures with your friends via Nimbuzz, with the new version you can also see a preview of the pictures in the chat screen. Cool right?
Facebook Connect Features :
- Eliminates disconnect errors
- Removes the 400 contacts limit
- View the status message of your Facebook friends
What you need to remember?
Once you have installed the new update please go to Settings->Accounts->Reconnect to Facebook to see all your friends online!
After typing in your Facebook username and password, you need to allow Nimbuzz to access to the following Facebook permissions.
- Access my basic and profile information – to sign you in and display your Facebook profile picture.
- Access my data anytime – so you only need to input your username and password once.
- Access Facebook Chat – so you can start chatting with your Facebook friends.
- Post on my Wall – is an opt-in option you can confirm later.
Download Nimbuzz for Nokia phones (like Nokia 5800 Xpress Music, Nokia E71/72, Nokia N8, N95, N70, N97, N97 mini & N73) => Nimbuzz 3.0 .