Instructions together on how to change the Product Code of your E71
1. Install latest version of NSS from B-Freaks (as Virtual device)
2. Connect E71 phone via USB cable (PC Suite connection mode)
3. Click NSS icon on desktop.
4. Click ‘Scan for new device’, see Figure 1.
5. Click ‘Phone Info’, see Figure 2.
6. Click the Actions ‘Scan’, see Figure 2
7. Click the Production Data Edit ‘Read’, see Figure 3.
Your current Product Code should be displayed, please take note of this.
8. Click the ‘Enable’ box next to Product Code and change the code from 0570631 (3UK) to 0567045 (EURO1).
9. Click the Production Data Edit ‘Write’, see Figure 4. You can check the write has worked by clicking the ‘Read’ again.
10. Close NSS and open Nokia Software Updater (NSU) which is part of PC Suite and update the firmware of your E71.
If your phone is still in warranty I advise when the firmware update is complete to run NSS again and change your product code back to the original one.
All thanks to grerrymoth