How to root Windows Phone device – Got WP7 Root Tools yet?
WP7 Root tools lets you to control your phone. Always fun to be a superuser! With this tool you can root a device running on stock ROM/OS, and the ones running custom ROMs.
NOTE : Your device needs to be Interop Unlocked to use WP7 Root Tools! – Guide.
WP7 Root Tools 0.9 brings features like
File Explorer, Registry Editor, Certificate Installer and a Policy Editor. And all of these are said to work on below devices.
- Samsung first and second generation devices
- LG devices
- HTC first generation devices with Mango v1 drivers (SPL 4.x or lower)
- Samsung first generation devices with custom ROM and Full Unlock
- HTC first generation devices with custom ROM and Full Unlock
How to make use of this tool ?
On devices with stock ROM, WP7 Root Tools need to be installed with Root Access.
The first time a 2-phase-installation will start.
- The app will inform you to start the first install-phase.
- Then the device will reboot after a few seconds.
- After the reboot you need to start WP7 Root Tools again immediately!
Then the second phase of the installation will start and your device will be rebooted again.
- After the second reboot you are ready to use WP7 Root Tools. You can use the Policy Editor to give other homebrew app a “trusted” status. With this you will give the app Root Access privileges.
Download : WP7 Root Tool
More at : www.wp7roottools.com
Share and Enjoy
- Comments (0)
Fatal error: Cannot assign by reference to overloaded object in /home/arun8gb/nokiasaga.com/wp-content/themes/mystique/atom-core.php on line 4232