Change N97 product code to get the latest firmware update
Before you could start, select your new product code. list here.
- Create a FULL BACKUP of your phone.
- Download Nemesis Service Suite. Install.
- Connect your N97 using USB. Close Nokia PC suite.
- Open Nemesis Service Suite
- Click on the magnifying glass icon ( top right corner )
- Click on ‘Phone info’ and then ‘Read’
- The product code you now see can be edited. Replace it with the product code you selected earlier . Tick ‘enable’ (right of product code ) and then click on ‘write’.
- DONE ! you just changed your product code. 😉
- Just to check if it has been done correctly, click on the ‘read’ tab .. you will now see your new product code.
You are now ready to update to the latest firmware !
Heres something imp.
If at anytime, either after changing product code or after updating to the latest firmware, your phones side lock doesnt work or the hardware stops working; restart.
Share and Enjoy
- Comments (0)
Fatal error: Cannot assign by reference to overloaded object in /home/arun8gb/nokiasaga.com/wp-content/themes/mystique/atom-core.php on line 4232